Focused Wellness Solutions with Rosie
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 14, 2019 at 4:41 PM|
Lately I have been irritable and angry at all of the negative and fake news. Thus really isn't healthy. The world continues to spin out of control ad the so-called leaders are out for themselves and not for the American people. How can you turn around these feelings and feel positive toward life and the future. Here are a few tips that seems to be working for me.
1. Limit news time. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, factual news was reported at 6 pm and 10 pm. Now, it is on 24 hours a day. The news stations seem to have gotten a memo on what to report and how to report it, depending upon the news station (or rather the propaganda stations).
2. Get out and enjoy life! Get off the cough and look around. There really is a beautiful world out there. Go for a walk, go fishing, go for a run, enjoy the woods, enjoy a beach, smell the fresh air. Find an activity that you enjoy and just do it!
3. Connect with friends and family. OK, the ones that make you feel good. It is known that connecting with others that are positive and upbeat makes you feel good.
4. Laugh, laugh, laugh. When was the last time you had a good belly laugh? Wow! Didn't that feel good?
5. Read a good novel. Getting lost in a good story energizes the mind and keeps your brain working.
6. Listen to your favorite music and dance like no one is watching. There is nothing like music to lift the soul. And.....singing in the car is awesome!.
7. Enjoy new life. If you have friends or family with new babies or new puppies, enjoy them. There is nothing like a baby's smile or laughter or a puppy's wiggle butt to put a smile on your face.
The world will always have negative twists and turns, but you don't have to let it envelope you and bring you into the morass. Try a few of these tips to keep smiling.
Until next time,
Stay well; stay healthy; stay focused.